DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
TO BE A LEADER?
Sign up & Manage 20 Students
& Earn 20 Leadership Hours!
Saturday, October 29, 2022
How it Works
- Recruit 20 Students form your high school to join your team.
- Direct each student to sign up as a Neighborhood Captain at www.dermerdreams.org/Neighborhood Captains Program tab, click “Sign up as an Individual”
- Under the “Are you part of a team?", let them know to write the exact name of your team so you get credit for their signup.
- Two weeks before the food drive, you will receive 2000 Dermer Dreams donation bags along with flyers.
- Please distribute 100 bags with 100 flyers to each member of your team.
- Remind them to write their names on the top of each flyer and place one inside each bag.
- Remind them to distribute their bags no later than the weekend before the food drive.
- On October 29th, the student with a parent or guardian, will collect and deliver all the bags to the Dermer Dreams Headquarters.
- On October 29th, you will receive your certificate of completion for your Community Service Hours and Leadership Hours!
- With your Leadership, Dermer Dreams continues to Fight Hunger One Bag at a Time and feed the people who are hungry in your community.